Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Road Trip

We just got back from a road trip to Detroit. It took us SIXTEEN hours to get there! The kids did great though. The only one that really got cranky was Nathan. And to be fair, being he drove the whole way, he had the right to get a little cranky. The drive back was a different story. We were all cranky on the way back. We even split it up between two days. Hopefully the next time we go anywhere farther than the grocery store, it will be by plane.
It was really great to see all of Nathan's friends again. The last time I saw them was just before we got married, when I met them for the first time. Hopefully, we'll be able to see them more often. They are all very nice and they gave my kids tons of attention. Not that my kids would have it any other way. Josh, especially demanded a lot of attention. Talk about a show-off!! He was one little ball of energy. I wish I could say that he was just acting up because of all the commotion. But no. The boy never stops! If only I had his energy.
Here's a few photos from our trip...







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home